If you wish your site to be ready to store and retrieve information from a database, your internet server should have access to a database-system that uses the SQL language.
If your web server is hosted by an internet Service provider (ISP), you will need to explore for SQL hosting plans.
The most common SQL hosting databases are MySQL, MS SQL Server, MS Access and Oracle.
- MySQL is a preferred database software for internet sites.
- Could be a very powerful, strong and full featured SQL database system.
- Is an affordable alternative to the costly Microsoft and Oracle solutions.
- Microsoft's SQL Server is a common database software for database-driven websites with high traffic.
- SQL Server could be a very powerful, robust and full featured SQL database system.
- When an online web site needs solely a simple database, Microsoft Access can be an answer.
- Access isn't well suited for very high-traffic, and not as powerful as MySQL, SQL Server, or Oracle.
- Oracle is additionally a well-liked database software for sites with high traffic.
- May be a very powerful, robust and full featured SQL database system.